Aerial Repairs in Cranbrook, Call Geoff Price on 07912 609344 or 01395 488591
Thanks for finding my site. New builds can be a nightmare! If you live in Cranbrook, Exeter and are having trouble with your TV aerial, reception, Freesat, Audio set-up or require any of the services listed below, then pick up the phone and get in touch! Call Geoff Price on 07912609344
★★★★★ Thank you so much for your understanding and help with my brother’s aerial this afternoon. It’s wonderful to find someone who comes out and does a very good job and also understanding of their needs without any old buff! Thank You.
- Whether Aerial repairs in Cranbrook, Exeter or elsewhere in Devon, no job too big or small!
- Same day Aerial repairs in Cranbrook, Exeter!
- Free quotes, low prices
- Local Devon TV Aerial Repairs
- TV/Home Cinema Installations
- New TV, Home Cinema & Audio Set-Ups
- TV Mounting/Moving of Large TVs
- Cranbrook Aerial Installers
- Cranbrook Satellite Installers
- Cranbrook Freesat Installers
- Additional TV or satellite viewing points
- Signal faults rectified
- Telephone extension points installed
- Caravan aerial installations
- Cranbrook New Build TV installation
- Commercial and domestic Cranbrook Aerial installations
- Humax expert
- Old dishes and aerials removed
- All work guaranteed!
Customer service is my priority, both in cost and quality. My aim is to give a same day Aerial service in Cranbrook Estate, Exeter, Devon that gets it right first time. I want my Cranbrook Estate, Exeter Aerials customers to be happy with my work, and (hopefully!) recommend me to their friends and colleagues in Cranbrook Estate, Exeter and surrounding areas. All work will be quoted and explained to you in Cranbrook Estate, Exeter before I proceed. You’ll then know the cost before any work is started and can choose if you want to go ahead or not with no pressure at all. Where there are different options available all will be fully explained prior to the commencement of work. You won’t regret it!
★★★★★ I would recommend this Company to everyone.
I lost my TV reception on Thursday 3 October 2013 and made the mistake of contacting a rival of Aerial Installations. Following 3 failed attempts by the original company to make a successful call I telephoned Geoff on 8 October 2013. He originally said that he would not be able to call until the following day. After listening to my plight he said that he would visit the same day and kept me informed of his time of arrival at all times. He has restored my faith in the industry and charged a satisfactory amount for the work completed.