Call Geoff, Aerial Fitter in Lympstone on 07912 609344 or 01395 488591
Hi there! If you live in Lympstone and are getting stuck with your aerial, TV reception, TV mounting, Freesat or require any of the services listed below, then then call today! I offer same day Aerial repairs in Lympstone, Exmouth. Call Geoff Price on 07912609344
★★★★★ Geoff provided a same day service and his work was excellent. Everything was left neat and tidy.
I would recommend him to anyone.
- Aerial installations Lympstone or aerial repairs in Exmouth, no job too big or small
- Same day Lympstone Aerial Repairs
- Free quotes, low prices
- Local engineer Lympstone
- TV/Home Cinema Installations
- New TV, Home Cinema & Audio Set-Ups
- TV Mounting in Lympstone & Moving of Large TVs
- Aerial Installers Lympstone
- Satellite Installers Lympstone
- Freesat Installers Lympstone
- Aerial Repairs Lympstone
- Aerial Fitter Lympstone, Exmouth
- Additional TV or satellite viewing points
- Signal faults rectified
- Telephone extension points installed
- Caravan installations
- Lympstone New Build installation
- Commercial and domestic Lympstone installations
- Humax expert
- Old dishes and aerials removed
- All work guaranteed!
Aerial Repairs in Exeter & Lympstone
Customer service is my priority, both in cost and quality. My aim is to give a same day Aerial service in Lympstone, Exmouth that gets it right first time. I want my Lympstone Aerials customers to be happy with my work, and (hopefully!) recommend me to their friends and colleagues in Lympstone and surrounding areas. All work will be quoted and explained to you in Lympstone before I proceed. You’ll know the cost before the job is started so can choose if you want to go ahead or not – no hard sales from me! Where there are different options available all will be fully explained prior to the commencement of work. You won’t regret it!
★★★★★ Geoff is a totally nice and helpful guy. He didn’t manage to completely fix my Freesat problem first time round, and when I told him he came back and took a different approach. Not only did he fix it this time, but he took the cost of the first visit off the second, which was kind of him! Recommended.