Call Geoff for Aerial Fittings, Repairs and Installations in Longdown, Exeter on 07912 609344 or 01395 201278
Hello! If you live in Longdown and want some help with your aerial, TV reception, TV mounting, Freesat or require any of the services listed below, then then give me a call! I offer same day Aerial repairs in Longdown, Exeter.
★★★★★ Geoff installed a new aerial and linked it to new sockets in 4 rooms. He was professional, friendly, tidy, reliable and did an excellent job. I can not recommend him highly enough. If only everyone was like Geoff!!
- Aerial repairs Longdown and Exeter, no job too big or small
- Same day Longdown Aerials repaired
- Free quotes, great prices
- Local friendly service with years of expertise
- TV/Home Cinema Installations
- New TV, Home Cinema & Audio Set-Ups
- TV Mounting in Longdown & Moving of Large TVs
- Aerial Repairs Longdown
- Satellite Installers Longdown
- Freesat Installers Longdown
- Aerial Repairs Longdown
- Aerial Fitter Longdown, Exeter&
- Additional TV or satellite viewing points
- Signal faults rectified
- Telephone extension points installed
- Caravan installations
- Longdown New Build installation
- Commercial and domestic Longdown installations
- Humax expert
- Old dishes and aerials removed
- All work guaranteed!
Aerial Repairs Exeter & Longdown
Customer satisfaction is my priority, both in cost and quality. My aim is to give a same day Aerial service in Longdown, Exeter that gets it right first time. I want my Longdown Aerials customers to be happy with my work, and (hopefully!) recommend me to their friends and colleagues in Longdown and surrounding areas. All work will be quoted and explained to you in Longdown before I proceed. The customer knows the cost before the Installations is started and therefore can choose if they want to go ahead with the project or not. Where there are different options available all will be fully explained prior to the commencement of work. You won’t regret it!
★★★★★ Having just moved into a house I found a poor TV signal despite two aerials on the house and some complex boosters etc. Geoff was excellent – rapidly diagnosed that a previous aerial engineer presumably employed by the previous owners had wrongly connected things up (and indeed installed an extra aerial which wouldn’t have been needed if the previous engineer had done things properly), and within 10 minutes had sorted me out and I have a fantastic signal. He charged me only a small service visit charge. He is clearly very experienced, and I would highly recommend him.